We Use Rust Check for Rust-Proofing all makes and models from cars to large trucks
You’ve doubtlessly heard all about the damage road salt and humidity can wreak on your automobile’s exterior. And once you let rust get a start on your vehicle, there’s no stopping it. At Peterborough Radiator, we use quality Rust Check products and processes to help keep your vehicle’s shine as pristine as when you bought it.
* click the Rust Check logo for more information*
Why Rust Check Is Preferred Over Sealants
- Firstly, Rust Check penetrates welded seams, crevices and provides excellent protection for these corrosion-prone areas. Sealants are not as effective in protecting these vital areas.
- Rust Check does not require shiny clean metal surfaces for good adhesion and is effective on both used and new vehicles. While Rust Check will not reverse existing corrosion damage, it will drastically reduce its progression.
- Rust Check is a unique electro-chemical compound that contains self-healing properties.
- Rust Check dispels moisture trapped in seams and crevices; sealants usually trap moisture in these corrosion-prone areas.
- Rust Check, unlike sealants, is non-drying; it remains mobile and will never dry, crack or peel.
- Rust Check lubricates as it protects against corrosion.
- Rust Check, unlike sealants, does not contain any offensive odours or potentially toxic petroleum solvents.
- Rust Check will not damage painted surfaces and any over spray can be easily cleaned off.
- Rust Check is completely reapplied each and every year to maintain a high on-going level of protection. Sealants usually are just inspected or touched-up.
- Rust Check offers annually renewable warranties with unlimited mileage and transferable ownership for new and qualified used vehicles.